Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mail call: Jessica Alba?!

Half of these cards were from box breaks, but shut up.

My 2nd box of Rittenhouse Marvel 70th Anniversary, #'d 7552/8000.  And the sketch card...

Sub-Mariner sketch card!  It's a nice drawing, but looks kind of boring compared to the Vision sketch I got previously.

2007 UD Black, Pride of a Nation, Ryan Sweeney #'d 04/10.  It's gold .  Weird to see him in a White Sox jersey.

2007 Sweet Spot Classic, Pee Wee Reese bat relic.  I LOVE THIS SET.

2006 Topps Finest, Hong-Chih Kuo rookie auto, standard red version.  I would love to make a rainbow; I already own the green refractor parallel.

Marvel Masterpieces Series 2, sketch card.  Not sure who this is... I'm thinking Mr. Sinister?  Pulled this from a hobby box I got from Blowout Cards.  The box was numbered 11267 of 18000.  The surprise of this box though was...

Fantastic Four movie Memorabilia Chase Set, Invisible Woman.  Omg, Jessica Alba!  Such a bad movie though.  I think this was in the very first pack I opened.  It is a pretty nice looking card, and it's the first "entertainment" relic card I've ever pulled (or owned for that matter).

Movie and entertainment cards have interested more and more lately than most sports cards.  I've been thinking about pre-ordering a box of Rittenhouse James Bond Heroes & Villains for the hell of it.  I'm a Bond fan too, so that works out.

Allergies, ugh.  Anyone else suffering?

No comments:

Post a Comment