Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mail call: Back with a vengeance

Cards!  (What else?)

2009-10 Bowman: Derrick Rose(s)
2009-10 Bowman, Derrick Rose autographs.  Yup, this is what happens sometimes when you bid on multiple auctions of the same item.  Of course, one ended up being cheaper than the other.

2005 Justifiable: Hong-Chih Kuo
2005 Justifiable, Hong-Chih Kuo auto.  I was very surprised to see this card, as I had never seen it before!  I also won an auction for the silver, #'d version of this card... now eagerly awaiting its arrival.

2007 UD Black: Not on the A's anymore
2007 UD Black, Illustrious Dual Materials, Huston Street and Joe Blanton auto relic.  Yup, neither of these guys are on the A's still.  But, it's a cool card nevertheless.

2010 A&G: Cliff Pennington
2010 Allen & Ginter's, Cliff Pennington auto.  This is a redeemed card.  I got the redemption from this box break.  The picture looks all weird because the red Ginter's frames make my camera go wonky.  I re-sleeved this card to put into a new toploader, but Topps cut the frame a little too wide.  So, it was rather difficult to shove the thing in.  No dirty jokes.

Going to see Sleep tomorrow in San Francisco!  Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment