Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2010 Allen & Ginter's box break (box 2)

I bought another box of 2010 Ginter from my buddy.  Think the prices will keep dropping?  Anyway, here's what I got from my second box, in order of when they were pulled:

Jay Bruce game-worn pants.  Hm.

Mat Latos game-worn jersey.  I like the Padres' jersey pieces, as they are not plain white.  It would be cool to get a swatch with their camouflage pattern.  Love the camo.

Sick!  Mahlon Duckett autograph, Negro League player for the Philadelphia Stars and Homestead Grays.  Totally stoked.

Adam LaRoche, Bazooka mini, hand #'d 10/25.  They didn't even change the back design for these from last year, eh?  Such as...

This one!  From 2009 Allen & Ginter's.  John Baker, Bazooka mini, #'d 05/25.  Go Bears!

I shall leave you with this sobering photograph:

Crimped-ass National Animals mini card.  WTF, Topps?!  QUALITY CONTROL.  Or you'll end up like Upper Deck.  I don't really like birds anyway (except fat, cute ones, or owls).

BOO YAH.

1 comment: