Sunday, July 4, 2010

2010 Allen & Ginter's box break

Just the hits (since I'm probably the last person to post my box):

THE BOX!  BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE.

Stephen Drew, game-used bat.  Cool, I guess.  Now I have two Drew cards - the other being a 2007 UD Black Lustrous Materials Autograph.  I really like the frame color and design; it definitely catches your eye.

Robinson Cano, game-used memorabilia.  Fucking "memorabilia"?  Well, it is wood, without a doubt.  Sweet hit.  He's hot right now too, so I will sell it on eBay for $860.

 An unexpected surprise!  Cliff Pennington auto redemption.  Cliff's a stud.  Go A's!

I wasn't one of you lucky ones that got more than 3 "hits" in your box.  What should I do first, complete 2009 Ginter's or buy more 2010?

2 comments:

  1. I hat Stephen Drew with a passion ... well, his A&G cards anyway. He's always an SP, and his relics are everywhere ... and I always pull a ton of him. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete