Monday, April 4, 2011

2010 Gridiron Gear box break

Another recent (in the past month) box break.  I'm kind of buzzed right now, so hopefully this goes well.  Warm weather = beers.  Just the hits:

IBblog_2010GridironGear_MorganBurnettrookieauto_134299
Fuck.  Drunker than I thought.  This is going to be difficult.  Uh, Morgan Burnett, gold X parallel rookie autograph #'d... (looking it up) 134/299.  Second Burnett rookie auto I've pulled this year.  The first was from some random pack I got at one of the local card shops.  I have no idea where I put that one, or if I sold it.

IBblog_2010GridironGear_AdrianPetersonGameBreakersjersey2
Adrian Peterson, Gamebreakers jersey #'d 239/250.  Second AD relic I've pulled from Gridiron Gear.  Might give this away in a contest when I have my wits again, and after some travels.  Oh god, a gnat flew near my face.  But my reactions are so slow I hit my own face trying to swat it.

IBblog_2010GridironGear_PatrickWillisprime_2650
Darren O'Day just struck out Ichiro.  This is... Patrick Willis, prime uh where did I get this paper cut from?  It's not a patch.  It's weird.  Oh, duh.  It's like screen-printing, I just realized.  That's awesome.  Prime jersey #'d 26/50.  I am so glad I usually put the serial numbering of the card into the file name.

IBblog_2010GridironGear_ChrisCooleyPlatesPatches_0910
SICK TITTIES.  Chris Cooley, Plates & Patches auto-relic, #'d 09/10.  Awesome, awesome hit.  I love you, Panini Gridiron Gear.  And Chris Cooley.  Patches are great, eh?

More beer.  I want BBQ.

2 comments:

  1. Redskins fan here. I love that Cooley. And signed with the 47? Sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice box... Willis & Cooley are sweet!

    ReplyDelete