Friday, March 12, 2010

2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition box break

Not much to say, but this was a fun box to break.  I'm not much of a prospector, but... I am easily distracted by shiny cards.  So this box came finally because Blowout Cards replaced my original order that UPS lost.  Makes me wonder what were in those missing boxes though.  Here we go:

First of three Jared Mitchell "hits."  Ridiculous.  I like the die-cuts though.  If I had gotten a Pooholes autograph?  Sold!  Then I would buy a ton of beer.  Or baseball game tickets.

Brett Hunter, Back to the Future auto, #'d 89/99.  A's, wut.

Jared Mitchell, School Colors, autograph #'d 086/100 and relic #'d 015/250.  I have his autograph from 2009 Bowman Sterling as well.

The sticker autographs don't look bad on the cards (sadly, they look like they belong), but one could easily go without them.  Some Just Minors releases have similar layouts and auto placements, but those are on-card.

Yup.

The Donovan Tate autograph is on-card.  *Cough* looks really nice *cough*.

 And that does 'er.  That's 10 autographs and one relic, despite the box saying 4 autographs per box, on average.  Works for me.

1 comment:

  1. Trade you the Mc Dougal for the Tate? I can also throw in some other yanks as well.

    ReplyDelete