Sunday, March 21, 2010

Finally, a Marvel sketch card

I went to one my local card shops and purchased all of their remaining Marvel Masterpieces Set 3 packs (18 total).  The goal was to get a sketch card, which was a risky venture in the first place because half the packs had already been bought.  I tried the same thing with Marvel Masterpieces Set 2 at the store, but to no avail.  However, this time it was a success!  Behold:

Nightcrawler!  Awesome!  It's a nice looking sketch, and a character I like to boot.  I also took a photograph of the card back because I've never seen pictures of it.

There's a Moon Knight sketch card I've wanted on eBay, but the seller hasn't been responding to my two most recent offers.  Ass.

The first ever "UFC on Versus" is on tonight!  I, unfortunately, won't be able to watch it most or all of it live, as I will be at a family dinner.  And my niece is not allowed to watch violence - yet.  Here's my picks/faves: Vera decisions Jones, Gonzaga KOs Santos, Buentello TKOs Kongo, Sakara by way of freak accident over Irvin (I am guessing Irvin trips over the fence out of the cage somehow and dislocates his shoulder and someone accidentally spills beer into his eyes) - sorry Anthony, Guida decisions Gugerty, The Janitor TKOs Eliot Marshall, and Gormley KOs Schaub after distracting him with his terrible tribal tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment