Sunday, April 4, 2010

Quick post: In-person Frank Cho autograph

Going to head out to the third and last day of Wondercon 2010 soon - just waiting for my girlfriend to be ready.  It's been fun so far, though I have not been to as many panels as last year.  Also, my asshole friend is getting us sick (stupid Jose).  I've even spent less money than last year too.  Shock!

I pulled a refractor of Elektra (aka: one of the worst movies ever) from a pack of Marvel Masterpieces Series 2 about a month ago and noticed the art was created by Frank Cho.  I thought, "Hm, I should get the card signed if I see him at Wondercon."  Lo and behold:

Boo yah.  Frank seems like a nice dude.  I sort of cut in front of a guy that had 20 pounds of comics for Cho to sign.  I just had the one card.

Off to WC!

No comments:

Post a Comment