Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Two SPs from 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights

I finally organized the contents of my jumbo box of 2009 Topps Updates and Highlights baseball.  You can see the break here.  I was almost able to complete the base set with one jumbo box, with plenty of dupes (however, some cards came badly damaged and one or two base cards were not present).  Also, several players were not even updated to reflect trades/acquisitions (i.e. Jon Garland, Jason Giambi, etc.).

Anyway, I received one short-print card in the jumbo box I bought.  I also got another two packs of Updates for kicks at the local card shop; I found another SP in one of them...


Ryno is the tits.  Not the Phillies though.


Duke!  I have a sick Sweet Spot Classic Signatures Sepia auto of his.  You can see it here.

I wonder how many short-prints (and who) are in the whole Updates set?

No comments:

Post a Comment