Sunday, October 17, 2010

CONTEST! Win Clyde "the Glide"...

First contest ever!  I was going through some of my card boxes, trying to thin the herd (also, my girlfriend is playing her new PS3 game so I can't play my video games) when I thought, "Hm, I've never done a contest."  So, you can win this card:

2009-10 Panini Hall of Fame, Clyde Drexler Dream Team Game Threads, #'d 057/650.

There are two scuffs - one on the front and one on back - but they are not noticeable except upon close inspection.  Sick card nevertheless!  I was going to list it on eBay but I feel lazy and thought, "Fuck it."

How to enter the contest?  I really have no clue how large, diverse, or regular my readership is (despite Google Analytics), so this'll be interesting.  To enter, just comment on this post with what ever word or phrase comes to your mind first, or what it is you are currently thinking about.  It can be anything... stream of consciousness.  I'll assign each comment a number and use random.org to choose a winner.  Y'all have until Tuesday or something.

I'll announce the winner then, get your address, and ship the card out to the lucky guy or gal.

4 comments:

  1. First thing that comes to mind:

    Clyde the Glide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second thing that comes to mind:

    Nice short shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First thing that comes to mind:

    You said fuck in that post. Profanity is cool.

    ReplyDelete