Sunday, October 25, 2009

2009 Topps Updates & Highlights jumbo box break

Here's my video break for 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights:



Hope I can complete the whole set with this jumbo box.  The local hobby shops in my area are apparently experiencing a shortage of binder pages.  Wah.  Here's the box hits:


'Hell is this guy?


Triple World Baseball Classic relic.  Message to card companies: seriously, stop damaging thicker cards.


Much better.  More of this, Topps.

My desk is covered with cards.  What do I do with a bunch of cards I don't want, or stuff from releases I don't plan on completing?  I usually give away some free, unneeded cards in my eBay auctions.  Perhaps I should just buy more shoe boxes, or use the unwanted cards for an indoor camp-fire.  I doubt sports cards are healthy for guinea pigs to chew on.


One-third of my desk.  The other two-thirds are taken up by my computer, more cards, and an elephant foot palm.  (Still trying to finish my 2009 O-Pee-Chee set.  That box yielded 92 cards I required/kept and 124 dupes.  Balls.)

No comments:

Post a Comment