Sunday, October 4, 2009

First post! Two months in...

Yo.  You can call me Arno, Are No, Dr. No, Ishmael, etc.  Not much else to say about my general sports card collecting history beyond what I've written in the little "about me" introductions on the sidebar of the blog.  The first cards I bought for my "second wind" at the Hobby were a box each of 2007 Sweet Spot Classic baseball and a 2006-07 Topps Luxury Box basketball in July.  I have spent quite a bit of money on these wonderful slabs of cardboard since then.  Budgeting... it's great!  Here's a small selection of some of my favorite cards that I've obtained since July:


2007 Sweet Spot Classic: Pee Wee Reese Immortal Signatures (My very first big hit!)



2007 Sweet Spot Classic: Duke Snider Sepia


2007 UD Black: Derek Jeter Premium Bat Barrel Gold Spectrum parallel (First redemption ever!)


2007 UD Black: Prince Fielder Lustrous Materials Gold Spectrum


1954 Bowman: Pee Wee Reese

Booyah!  Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment