Happy Birthday Arno! I hope your wishes come true.
Happy Burfday!
Happy berfday there young pup. I can agree with you, at least on the Giants losing!!! Hope you have a GReat day!!!
Happy birthday Arno, I hope the second half of all your birthday wishes come true
Happy Birthday dude!
Happy Birthday Arno. I hope your wish comes just short… to my Yankees.
Thanks, dudes! Also, no... my burfday, so Dodgers win. : )
Happy Birthday Arno! I hope your wishes come true.
ReplyDeleteHappy Burfday!
ReplyDeleteHappy berfday there young pup. I can agree with you, at least on the Giants losing!!! Hope you have a GReat day!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Arno, I hope the second half of all your birthday wishes come true
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday dude!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Arno. I hope your wish comes just short… to my Yankees.
ReplyDeleteThanks, dudes! Also, no... my burfday, so Dodgers win. : )
ReplyDelete