Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Package from Dodgerbobble

Got some Dodgerbobble action going on here.  Mr. Dodgerbobble was kind enough to let me poach two cards from his recent box breaks.  Here's what he sent me:

dodgerbobble_AlfonsoSorianomanufpatch
2003 UD Sweet Spot, Alfonso Soriano, Yankees manufactured patch #'d 40/75.  Nice looking card.  Soriano's cool.  Hope he does well this year.

dodgerbobble_ThomasVanekdualjerseys
10-11 UD Artifacts, Thomas Vanek dual jersey relic, #'d 04/50.  I am not a regular follower of hockey by any means, but I am partial to the Buffalo Sabres (and Kings, of course).  The "Buffaslug" is probably my favorite team logo in any sport.  First of two cards from Dodgerbobble's contest-prize box breaks.

dodgerbobble_JeremyLinrookieauto
Second of two cards from the breaks.  10-11 Panini Prestige, Jeremy Lin rookie auto, #'d 193/199.  If you don't happen to know... Lin is the first Chinese- and/or Taiwanese-American (seriously, not going to get into that) player in the NBA.  Hopefully he'll break some barriers and do well for himself.  Most of all, though, I hope he just learns, has fun, and plays some awesome ball.  The rest should follow.  (Nah, who am I kidding?  Do it for us, Jeremy! ... No, I'm kidding.  No pressure.)

dodgerbobble_Broxtonsignature
This is probably my favorite card of the bunch.  Dodgerbobble got this 2009 T206 card of Jonathan Broxton autographed in person.  I like that Big Jon wrote his number in the "J."  This card looks great.

Wow, I realized it's rather late and I have work in the morning.  Thanks again to Joshua at Dodgerbobble!

Boo yah.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't realized you posted them. Glad you liked the cards!

    ReplyDelete