Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2010 Panini Century Collection box break!

Exciting!  Two materials, two signatures, and one material or autograph.  Here's what I got:

2010 Panini Century Collection: Dave Parker
Dave Parker bat, #'d 079/100.

2010 Panini Century Collection: Mike Schmidt
Mike Schmidt bat, #'d 206/250.

2010 Panini Century Collection: Parker Bohn III
Parker Bohn III auto-relic-stamp, #'d 29/30.  He's a bowler and a nice dude (apparently).

2010 Panini Century Collection: Don Larsen
Don Larsen autograph, #'d... er, shoot.  I'll have to check.  Rather low, 20ish, I think.

2010 Panini Century Collection: Hepburn and Stewart
Omg.  Hollywood Materials souvenir stamps of Katharine Hepburn and James Stewart, stamp-relic card #'d 107/250.

2010 Panini Century Collection: Dean and Monroe
OH MY.  Hollywood Materials souvenir stamps of James Dean and Marilyn Monroe.  Holy fuck.  Numbered 237/250.  Uber-stoked on this card.  It came in a magnetic holder.
.
2010 Panini Century Collection is a super fun break.  The cards look amazing and unique.  Definitely recommended.  Box prices about ~$150 online.  DO IT, DO IT NOW.

1 comment:

  1. Nice break. I'm a huge fan of "stamp" cards... can't afford to bust a box, but will definitely be looking out for singles.

    ReplyDelete