Seriously, how badass were the old Sonics uniforms?
Where can I get me one of those? Preferably customized with Shawn Kemp's #40. REIGN MAN!
I was surfing during lunch and came across this retrospective of Sonics jerseys: SWEET. My favorite is the late-70s version.
P.S. A lot of sellers on CoMC are frustrating little people.

I know what you mean about COMC sellers, but buyers are just as bad. I have all of my cards priced at 50-75% off low BV, and people still send me offers for half of my asking price. I'm not gonna sell a Dwayne Bowe auto for $3.00, yet people still try.
ReplyDeleteTrue, true.
ReplyDeleteOh, and the Sonics jerseys were awesome. I had a Kemp jersey in 7th grade, and it's still to this day the only NBA jersey I've ever owned. That was the year they made the Finals, and lost to the Bulls. 90-something. The green really complimented my acne.
ReplyDeleteAside from the really short shorts, those are cool uni's.
ReplyDeleteBeardy - Haha, that reminds me. I had that same jersey, and it was also the only NBA jersey I've ever owned to date. Twinsies. I wonder where it is...
ReplyDeleteCharles - True, the short shorts are a bit too short. The high socks rule though.