Friday, January 28, 2011

Topps Millions Contest Winner!

And the winner is...

Nathan!

Thank you to everyone who participated.  It was super fun (and funny) reading about which historical figures you'd like to fight.  It was very interesting how many of you lacked confidence in your fighting abilities too.  While I definitely agree the notorious dictators and genocidal assholes mentioned were in need of a deserved face-crushing, the sheer conviction shown in Nathan's comment led me to choose him.

(Dis-)honorable mention goes to Dan, who wanted to fight Gandhi.  You don't get a prize, but you made me laugh pretty hard.

If you wondering who I would fight (and beat up): Thomas Edison and Hirohito.

[Please email me your address, Nathan.]

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nathan. I'm really not pissed at the guy that invented the cell phone though. I'd like to kill the bastard that shrunk them down from suitcase size, and made them affordable!! And don't get me started on that whole trexting thing!!! That was a great answer. and Dan, Really? one word, dude, Karma...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I did some follow up research and it turns out the guy I get to fight is 82 years old...so I can almost definitely take him!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Cooper_(inventor)

    Link?

    ReplyDelete