From left to right: 2010 Panini Classics Matt Ryan jersey #'d 157/299, 2004 Donruss Classics Miguel Tejada prime jersey #'d 08/25 (you can see the bit of patch in the top right, boo yah), and 2003 Bowman's Best Michel Hernandez auto.
Here is an awesome 1997 Score insert of Derek Jeter that I've never seen before. Into the Jeter binder it goes! Speaking of, I really want to see that movie, True Grit (2010 version).
2010 Ginter's Andre Ethier jersey. Any day is a good day if you get an Ethier card. I really like the look of this card. Something about the Dodgers blues complements the red framed border. Unlike many collectors, the gaudy red border of 2010 Ginter's might be my favorite of the Ginter's sets. It might not be elegant, nor classy, but it is super pimp.
2007 Moments & Milestones Kevin Kouzmanoff rookie auto. A Kouz rookie auto I did not have yet... until now! Kouz is one of my favorite A's, as well being one of my favorite players in general. Met him a little while ago and he was a totally cool dude.
This just might be my favorite card from the trade - a 1968 Topps Charlie Smith. What makes this card utterly awesome is that someone wrote "no!" on it. I love that the card has character and has my nickname on it. Dr. No! (He was Chinese too.)





Glad you liked the cards! I had completely forgotten that someone had written "no!" on the Smith, I'm relieved I decided to look through the few '68s I had lying around haha.
ReplyDeleteOh, and True Grit was epic! Go see it!
And thanks again for the Hamels!
Saw True Grit yesterday.
ReplyDeleteGo see it!
Yea dudes, I want to see it so bad. Maybe I'll movie hop this weekend. Definitely have to catch Green Hornet.
ReplyDelete